Chicago Airport Shuttle Service
GO Airport Express to O'Hare or Midway Airport
1200 W. 35th St., Chicago, IL 60609
O'Hare (ORD) Airport Shuttle and Midway (MDW) Airport Shuttle service, private van service, Chicago limousine and sedan service service, McCormick Place, Navy Pier and convention center shuttle bus, downtown Chicago hotel shuttle bus, private Chicago group transportation charters with 25-passenger mini buses, 47-passenger buses, and 55-passenger buses.
- Downtown Chicago (including all hotels)
- Lincoln Park
- Northern and Western Suburbs
- Great Lake Naval Station
GO Airport Express offers affordable, reliable and safe ground transportation services throughout Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Our Chicago O'Hare and Midway airport shuttle and private car service provide transfers to and from O’Hare and Midway Airports 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- 24 hour reservations available online
- Reservation agents are available from 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- GO Airport Express is a city and state utility; because of this our vans are the only vehicles to load on the inner curb just outside of baggage claim. Passengers won’t have far to walk to reach their transportation provider. No other company can offer you this service.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often do the shuttles run?
How often do the shuttles run?
- O'Hare Airport Shuttle Service: Shuttles leave O'Hare airport for all Chicago hotels downtown every 10 to 15 minutes from terminals 1E, 3F, 2D and 5E. You do not need a reservation if you are leaving O'Hare for downtown Chicago. Reservations are required if you are traveling to O'Hare Airport. Shuttle service begins at 4:00 a.m. for hotels and 5:30 a.m. for suburban service.
- Midway Airport Shuttle Service: GO Airport Express shuttle vans leaves Midway (MDW) Airport going to all hotels in downtown Chicago every 15 minutes.
How much does it cost?
- O'Hare Airport: For one passenger traveling to/from downtown Chicago one-way the cost is $30.00. For roundtrip the cost is $56.00. For two passengers (pair fare), the cost one-way is $21.00 per person or $39.00 per person for roundtrip tickets. For three or more passengers, the group rate is applied and the cost is $16.00 per person one-way or $30.00 per person roundtrip.
- Midway Airport: For one passenger traveling to/from downtown Chicago one-way the cost is $25.00. For round trip the cost is $46.00. For two passengers (pair fare), the cost one-way is $17.00 per person or $31.00 per person for round trip tickets. For three or more passengers, the group rate is applied and the cost is $14.00 per person one-way or $26.00 per person round trip.
Can I purchase a ticket at the airport, and where are your ticket counters located?
- O'Hare Airport: Yes,
tickets can be purchased at
Airport Express counters located in the terminals at Door 1E, Door 2D,
and Door 3F across from baggage claim on the Baggage Claim level. Cash,
Master Card, VISA, and American Express are accepted.
- Midway Airport: Yes, tickets can be purchased at our Airport Express ticket counter located at door 3 lower level straight across from baggage claim. We accept major credit cards or you can pay the Driver cash.