Quotes & Reservations
Frequently Asked Questions
Chat with us!Click on the Chat icon in the header to open a chatbox and ask your question of a Customer Service Agent in real-time! If no agents are available, you can open the chatbox and your message will be sent to us. You can also choose to fill out the form below and an Agent will reply to you.
For answers to questions not listed below, please chat with us or contact Customer Service for assistance.
- Who can I call for Lost & Found?
- For lost items please call us at the number listed under Customer Service.
- Can GO accommodate special needs?
- For questions about wheelchair accessible vans, pet transfers, infant car seats or other special needs, you can either chat with us, phone or email us. Just visit the Contact Us page for more information.
- What is the Frequent Rider program?
- After you make your on-line reservation, you'll be asked if you want to register for the GO Airport Shuttle Frequent Rider program. By doing so, you will have the option to enroll in our mileage program where you can earn airline miles every time you ride with GO.
- How do I make a reservation for service at my destination city?
- If you are booking only the destination portion of your transportation, choose the "from the airport" option on the reservation form. If you are booking transportation for both departure and arrival airports, book the departure transportation first. You will then be given the option of booking service for your destination airport.
- How can I change my reservation?
- To change a reservation please click on the Manage Reservations link in the left side book box. You may also use Live Agent Chat or contact Customer Service by visiting the Contact Us page. Please have your reservation number ready.
- How do I find out the fare?
- Fares vary from city to city. To determine your fare, fill out the pick-up and drop-off information on the reservation form. The fare will pop up. You are under no obligation to complete the reservation, however.
- What is a shared-ride service?
- A shared-ride is an economical transportation option that allows passengers heading in the same geographic direction to save money by traveling together.