Cleveland Airport Transportation
Book Private Car Service to or from Cleveland Hopkins International (CLE) Airport
Airport transportation in Cleveland is easy with GO! We offer professional chauffeurs and premium fleet to assure a five-star experience as you travel to and from Cleveland Hopkins International (CLE). Featuring late model vehicles, trained uniformed chauffeurs and a caring support staff, this is the best way to get to Hopkins Airport or travel throughout Cleveland. Our vans and sprinters are are the perfect Hopkins shuttles to get you to the airport on time. Our luxury sedans are also great for executive transportation in Cleveland.
Advanced reservations required for Hopkins Airport transportation. Book Cleveland Airport Transportation
Our Car Service Provider in Cleveland
GO Partner, American Limousine, has been serving the Cleveland area since 1848 and is a founding member of the National Limousine Association. The company operates a fleet of 85 vehicles in Cleveland, including Lincoln MKT Town Cars, Cadillac XTS Livery Sedans, Mercedes Sprinters, eight-passenger vans, SUVs and motor coaches. The company serves the Cleveland and Northern Ohio area.
Looking for things to do in Cleveland?
Vinnie Van GO and the travel experts at The GO Group offer the following suggestions.
- Downtown Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which was established in 1983 by Atlantic Records founder and chairman Ahmet Ertegun to recognize and archive the history of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, engineers, and other notable figures of rock music.
- The Cleveland Museum of Art collection includes more than 30000 works of art ranging over 5000 years, from ancient Egypt to the present, and includes masterpieces from around the world estimated at more than $1.8 billion.
- Located at 1979 W. 25th Street, The West Side Market, features 100 vendors offering meats, seafood, fruits, vegetables, baked goods, dairy, flowers, ready-to-eat foods, spices and nuts. Hours are 7-4 on Monday and Wednesdays, 7-6 on Friday and Saturday, 12-6 on Sundays.
- A Christmas Story House, showcased in the movie that bears its name, is directly across the street from the official A Christmas Story House Museum, which features original props, costumes and memorabilia from the film, as well as hundreds of rare behind-the-scenes photos. Both are located on the 3100 block of 11th Street.
- The Jack Cleveland Casino, in downtown Cleveland, has 96,000 sq. ft. of gaming space. The casino has 1,609 slot machines, 119 table games, and 35 electronic table games. The casino is open 24 hours a day and is completely smoke-free.
Book now and save 5% on any service!
Use coupon code GOWEB at checkout.
Find an Airport
View All Locations