BOOK NOW AND SAVE
We GO Where You GO In Over 90 Airports Worldwide
Frequently Asked Questions
For answers to questions not listed below, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
- Who can I call for Lost & Found?
- For lost items please call us at the number listed under Customer Service.
- Can GO accommodate special needs?
- For questions about wheelchair accessible vans, pet transfers, infant car seats or other special needs, you can either chat with us, phone or email us. Just visit the Contact Us page for more information.
- What is the Frequent Rider program?
- After you make your on-line reservation, you'll be asked if you want to register for the GO Airport Shuttle Frequent Rider program. By doing so, you will have the option to enroll in our mileage program where you can earn airline miles every time you ride with GO.
- How do I make a reservation for service at my destination city?
- If you are booking only the destination portion of your transportation, choose the "from the airport" option on the reservation form. If you are booking transportation for both departure and arrival airports, book the departure transportation first. You will then be given the option of booking service for your destination airport.
- How do I find out the fare?
- Fares vary from city to city. To determine your fare, fill out the pick-up and drop-off information on the reservation form. The fare will pop up. You are under no obligation to complete the reservation, however.
- How can I change my reservation?
- To change a reservation please click on the Manage link. You may also visit the Contact Us page to submit a request for assistance. Please have your reservation number available.
- What is a shared-ride service?
- A shared-ride is an economical transportation option that allows passengers heading in the same geographic direction to save money by traveling together.