GO Airport Shuttle Reviews

peg

Submitted on October 31, 2015 at 11:02 am

ben using go for many years, only complaint I have is pickup at air port, if flights gets in early, your waiting an hour or more for them to get you. Otherwise I have no complaints service is good.

Natalia

Submitted on October 30, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Was excellent !

Gail Nickerson

43211

Submitted on October 30, 2015 at 12:27 pm

The driver was nice and helpful but he wasn't able to come when we were told to be there - it would be good if you would send texts or emails to let people know what is changing with their instructions.

Adenike Onifade

Submitted on October 30, 2015 at 4:01 am

GO is simply the best. I look forward to riding with you AGAIN during my next vacation...the best airport shuttle!!!

Girolamo Iadicicco

Submitted on October 30, 2015 at 3:11 am

JORGE GRANDE

Submitted on October 29, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Steve Bradford

Submitted on October 29, 2015 at 5:07 pm

The Intercontinental in Miami recommended them and I'm so glad I used their service, Got a private car to Miami from Fort Lauderdale airport, flawless service. They were waiting for us at the airport and the service was excellent. After a week long cruise, I had given them the wrong arrival date, called dispatch and she had a car there in @ 20 minutes to take us back to FLL. Very impressed!

Angie T.

Submitted on October 29, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I had a driver working early morning shift to pick up from hotel in Las Vegas to go to airport on the morning of Saturday, Sept. 19th. She had the best personality, despite having to make extra stops due to someone calling in. It was a refreshing way to start my day of travel so early. She was awesome!

Heather

Submitted on October 24, 2015 at 10:28 am

Transportation to and from the airport was EXCELLENT, On-Time and the drivers were pleasant, knowledgeable and polite. "Bill" who dropped us off at Chicago O'Hare was just fabulous!! Definitely intend to use GO Airport Shuttle transport in the future. I'm a Quality Specialist and would never recommend what I've never experienced.

Steve Gould

Submitted on September 29, 2015 at 8:47 am

We had a driver on Saturday afternoon, who picked us up at Philadelphia international arrivals (our flight was from Cancun), who was GREAT! He was interesting, professional, and friendly, but more importantly he drove back to our home, after dropping us off, to return my wife's wallet that she had accidentally left in the back seat of the limo. We are sorry, we don't have his name, but would like to know that he is commended for his kindness and professionalism, and for doing the right thing by your company. Please thank him for us? Please let us know that you do. Thank you so much! I will recommend your service to others.

shannon olsen

43211

Submitted on September 28, 2015 at 11:19 am

wish you operated in Portland Oregon!

George Johnson

Submitted on September 26, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Just scheduled my third airport trip in 2 weeks. Prompt, courteous service at an excellent price. My only request would be to add Alaska Airlines to your rewards program.

Patricia Tarkington

Submitted on September 26, 2015 at 2:42 pm

I am basically very satisfied with this service. My only complaint is that my pick-up times are so far in advance of my scheduled flight. The travel time from my house to Midway is approximately 20 minutes, and nine times out of ten I am your only pick-up.

Val Britton

Submitted on September 26, 2015 at 4:07 am

on our recent trip to US and Canada we used your service for from Newark and to JFK. The drivers on both occasions were polite and friendly and had a very good knowledge of routes that were not blocked with traffic. I have used your service whenever we have holidayed in US and will continue to do so. Thank you very much. Val Britton

Anthony

Submitted on September 24, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Excellent

Lori Luster

Submitted on September 24, 2015 at 8:13 pm

I fly every year, at least once, from Dallas to Mpls to see family. Finding your shuttle service has been an amazing blessing to me and my family! I've never been late for a flight, the personal in both Mpls and Rochester are so kind and professional! Top notch service, all the way around!! Thank you!

salisa

Submitted on September 21, 2015 at 11:11 am

I have used roundtrip private transfer services for 3 people for several times in different countries. Excellent services, always on time (this is very important for us), cars cleaned, drivers polite and competent (some drivers even gave us cold towels and cold water, which we are really appreciated). All bookings and confirmation emails were easy and accurate. Thank you.

Mamie

Submitted on August 31, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Marilyn Greene

Submitted on August 31, 2015 at 4:04 pm

My 8/18 shuttle from Waltham, MA, (17 Plympton) to Boston-Logan was amazing. Driver was prompt, courteous, polite, friendly. Tried to do survey before but website wanted 29 letters/numbers! No way! This driver deserves commendation.

Kathy Reeves

Submitted on August 10, 2015 at 11:03 am

Our driver was there waiting on us when we arrived in Boston and on our return we decided to take a early shuttled that has showed up at the hotel to pick up other customers and was able to get on that shuttle and the driver said he would take care of letting the dispatch know we took an earlier shuttle since we were ready to go. Good experience with Go Shuttle. Thank you!

ALina

Submitted on July 29, 2015 at 8:38 pm

I had a trip to Logan airport June 7th scheduled at 3:15 am. Unfortunately, my computer had a glitch and on my order form it reflected 3:15 pm and I had no idea the time had switch to PM.. Our party of three adults were waiting for the car on the street next to our house, At 3:30 am I called the dispatcher and asked if the car is on its way. That was a moment of truth: I learned that the car is scheduled on 3:15 pm. I was close to panic. We had flight to NY on 5:45 am. Fortunatelly for us, dispatcher had ability to find a car and the driver picked us up in no time. It was a great example of perfect team work. Thanks to your well-coordinated work, our trip began very smooth and pleasant. We also enjoyed the trip back from Logan. The driver called me and has explained where we can meet the car. The shuttle arrived on time, and we were safely delivered home. Thank you team!

Martin Swan

Submitted on July 13, 2015 at 9:14 am

I booked a private transfer for 5 people from JFK to Manhattan. The driver arrived within 10 minutes of contacting the office and dropped us outside the hotel. I received an e-mail confirming the return transfer and also a phone message. The driver arrived at the time promised. Happy to recommend the service to all.

J Shepard

Submitted on June 27, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Fantastic ! I used Go Airport Shuttle for the first time last month for a group of 9 travelers. Everything from ease of making the reservations online, to support of phone staff for changes, and cost of transfers all exceeded my expectations. Drivers were great, professional and friendly. My arrival flight came in aprox 20 minutes early. I checked at the desk near baggage claim and Ali advised he was tracking my flight and my car/driver were there waiting for us…early ! Thank you Ali and staff for making it a great experience for all 9 of us….This travel agent fully recommends Go Airport Shuttle!

Anne Given

Submitted on June 24, 2015 at 8:44 pm

I wish I could book your service from outside USA, so we have the airport pickup arranged before we arrive. Alas your website won't accept my UK credit card. We booked another shuttle pickup recently from SFO and it wasn't just as good as yours. We couldn't get through to confirm the pickup to go back to the airport, the phone was engaged all the time, so we booked your service which the Donatello uses all the time, and it was great!

Ichiro Togiya

43211

Submitted on June 24, 2015 at 7:14 pm

No problem even for Japanese.Thank you.

Nancy

Submitted on June 24, 2015 at 7:03 pm

We have used this service several times. The service is always excellent and the drivers are always courteous, helpful with our luggage, and very safe drivers and always on time. I would recommend this service to anyone using air travel.

Sean McMahon

43211

Submitted on June 24, 2015 at 5:33 pm

This is a good, reliable service which I have now used more times than I can remember. One irritation: please stop sending me "special offers" and "rewards" that exclude Connecticut. I live in Connecticut and it is annoying to receive these emails and never any offers that apply to me!

Val

Submitted on June 24, 2015 at 5:33 pm

I hope you will soon consider offering a frequent traveler discount that is not associated with a specific airline. A straight discount on the cost of every shuttle ride (for frequent travelers) or a comp trip once points are accumulated, would be nice!

Anthony Rolleri