GO Airport Shuttle Reviews

Jim Frost

Submitted on June 12, 2015 at 11:52 am

Thank you!

VeronicaTtops

Submitted on May 30, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Excellent service! Joe went above and beyond for my family when we arrived in Ft Lauderdale. From the initial phone call saying he was already there, to the moment he dropped me & my family off, he was great. Friendly, great customer service skills. Very personable. The air condition wasn't as cold as I would've liked. Danny was just as prompt & professional on our trip from Miami back to the airport. Vehicle was very neat & clean. I will use GoShuttle whenever I go back.

Patrick Benthaack

Submitted on May 29, 2015 at 5:15 pm

I have used Go since about 4 years on biz and private trips mainly from/to JFK/Newark. Always worked out, always on time, always clean vehicles, always nice, competent and polite drivers. Obviously go airport shuttle has high standards and enforces them. It's not exactly cheap but if you want a hassle free ride it is in deed worth the money.

Leslie

Submitted on May 29, 2015 at 1:37 am

I have taken your service many times from LaGuardia to New Haven, CT, but I now fly mostly to Hartford. You offer such excellent service. Please, please consider a shuttle from Hartford to New Haven. Thank you!

Bette Bold

Submitted on May 28, 2015 at 7:16 pm

Thanks for including Milwaukee in your discount program. I use your service usually 4 times a year and it really helps with travel costs.

David Olufemi Odesina

Submitted on May 26, 2015 at 12:55 pm

No comments provided.

Julie

43211

Submitted on May 18, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Go Airport Shuttle was waiting for us when we arrived. The trip to the hotel was longer than expected, but we made it. For our trip back to the airport, George called to let me know he might be about 5 minutes late, but he was on time. I appreciated the call. George was a great driver and tour guide! Very professional! I will use GO shuttle service for future trips.

Michael Nuñez

Submitted on May 16, 2015 at 2:19 am

Was Very Thankful To Unit #2010 Driver Chesom (hope thats how its spelt) When I Left My Phone In His Van. And His Patience While Waiting For Me To Find Him In Miami Airport. Whoever Reads This Please Tell Him Thank You... And Give The Guy At The Hollywood Airport A Week Off To See Some Sites...He Is VERY Grumpy... Send Him To Disney Or Something... My Driver Made Up For That Though... Michael Nunez ..

Jan Hysing

Submitted on May 10, 2015 at 3:21 pm

No comments provided.

Jean Rogers-Downes

Submitted on May 7, 2015 at 10:16 am

You are always there! In the AM when I really appreciate seeing your vehicle waiting for me and at the end of a grueling travel day. Love you guys!

Jean Rogers-Downes

Submitted on May 7, 2015 at 10:00 am

What I love about Go-Airport Shuttle is that you are always there....in the AM when I really need you to be there and at the end of a grueling travel day and I am so glad to see my car waiting to take me home. Love you guys!

Cheryl MayersGoddard

43211

Submitted on May 5, 2015 at 2:12 pm

No comments provided.

Susan Daoulabani

Submitted on April 29, 2015 at 11:48 am

I use Airport shuttle all the time. On time and reliable.

Shannon Olsen

Submitted on April 27, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I ordered this service for my husband and he said the service was excellent. The driver both ways was excellent. Prompt and professional. Since the online form doesn't ask for payment up front, he didn't know to pay and was reminded yesterday of which was our fault and were sorry for the inconvenience. Great service - will use again!

Evelyn King

Submitted on April 26, 2015 at 10:40 am

I will be needing transfer from Fort Lauderdale to the celebrity infinity in December could you tell me how much that would cost for two people

Maria AA

Submitted on April 26, 2015 at 10:28 am

Excellent! Very punctual.

DAVID fRIEDMAN

Submitted on April 25, 2015 at 3:39 pm

No comments provided.

Joan Lansford

Submitted on April 25, 2015 at 9:24 am

I was very pleased with the service and efficiency. I had quite a long flight delay and got in very late but was taken care of and delivered to my mother's place. Thank you.

Jeanne Seals

43211

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 11:03 pm

I think you do a good job of arriving on time or a little early for pick ups at the customer's home. I leave a note online or ask the dispatcher which corner to have the van wait (our condo bldg. is the length of a block) but that request is rarely passed on to the drivers even though I have been using your shuttle for years. Live in LA, CA)

Gabrielle Levinson

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 9:55 pm

No comments provided.

Felecia

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 3:49 pm

I'm satisfied with the service. However it would be nice to actually be able to use the Frequent Rider benefit. It is not allowed in any city I would frequent. Please find a suitable alternative benefit for those in Seattle.

Linda Jacobson

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 3:10 pm

The service is great, but your emails leave me cold and should be rated as 0 on the scale of 1 - 5. Why should you send me notification that I get a discount as a frequent rider, and then have the audacity to exclude my city. How dumb are you guys? You end up antagonizing the rider rather tab rewarding them. Don't send me anymore email offers if you won't include Milwaukee.

JANE BROWNLEY

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 2:54 pm

I just booked a round trip starting April 30. I did not get a receipt-- it was blank. Am i booked?

Ron Mcclelland

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Why do I keep getting these 10% off offers when I can't use them in Milwaukee?

Sue Pettyjohn/Reno Barban

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 11:54 am

We used your shuttle service on April 9. There were many flight cancellations that night in Chicago for severe weather. We managed to arrive in Chicago at midnight and cabbed to our hotel. I spoke with your representatives on Apr. 10 and arranged to use our paid shuttle fare for our return to O'Hare on Sun. We even changed hotels and rebooked with you. The driver was there Sun. am to pick us up. You were really a life-saver for our trip. Thank you so much for your courtesies. Sue Pettyjohn

Judith Gash

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 11:14 am

Love Go! Always reliable in Fort Lauderdale.

Kay Liesse

43211

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 11:06 am

It is frustrating to get these emails, when I cannot use them because my home airport is Milwaukee, Wi. I have used the shuttle many times and I pleased with the service, but I would be more pleased if I could also use the discount.

Lisa

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 10:42 am

The end 2 end experience has been great (personnel, timeliness, value / cost, convenience). Keep it up.

Mary Strizek

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 10:21 am

I use GO Airport shuttle all the time from LaGuardia to Connecticut. I always appreciate the telephone confirmation. The service is fine, but I agree with another reviewer that it is disappointing to get the discount emails when my destination is always excluded. I think there should be frequent customer discount.

Daniel Ortiz

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 10:18 am

Great timing, pleasant staff and very helpful.

Page 3 of 5 pages  < 1 2 3 4 5 >