GO Airport Shuttle Reviews

Taymour El-Hosseiny

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 9:46 am

I received a 10% discount promotion after I made my reservation. May I apply the discount to my purchase? I purchased a airport shuttle from Punta Cana airport to La Romana beach. My reservation number is 1NVH16.GO

Paul G Knodel

32121

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 9:44 am

Why bother to send me these "offers?" The all exclude Milwaukee. That's were I live.....

Tore Skodvin

Submitted on April 24, 2015 at 9:41 am

We were met at the luggage belt at the right time from a very friendly and helpful driver who took us to our hotel in a pleasant and secure way. Thank You so much grin

Mary Fisher

Submitted on April 17, 2015 at 9:51 am

I am trying to book the Shuttle for April 26th for the 10% discount. I am not able to complete the transaction. What is the problem????

Rochelle Koppele

Submitted on April 15, 2015 at 11:07 am

Service has always been great. My e-mails have not been answered. I realize that I am to be picked up at 4 AM So I figured another $5 or $10 increase but not $68 which is the difference from what I normally pay.

ostapeko

43211

Submitted on April 6, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I travel 1-2 times per year and i am satisfied by quality of your service, especially when 10 percent of is included.The only problem - is 40 min -55 min waitng for shuttle in case of arrival to the ORD international terminal V. In case of arrival to other terminals - is OK, as also OK - pick up from the downtown or Schamburg

Kathy Balistreri

Submitted on April 4, 2015 at 1:57 pm

My suggestion is for a "frequent rider" program. I travel 2-3 times a year and always use your service. The 10% discount is excluded in Milwaukee -- why? Since 2008 I have been a rider and see no incentive as a frequent customer. Other than that I am satisfied but would like some "user appreciation".

Cathy Benjamin

43211

Submitted on March 25, 2015 at 6:47 am

I have used your service many times. Pick up time is always great. My complaint is at the ft. Lauderale airport. I have a wheelchair from the plane to the baggage. Then, I must get a sky cap to wheel me and take my bag all the way to the end of the airport. I do not like waiting outside in the heat, humidity and rain. Makes no sense to sit outside on a bench with all the fumes and cigarette smoke. Makes me I'll while waiting. I will be using this service again in a few days. Last month, I had an excellent driver. He took great care and was kind enough to get me the wheelchair right at the curb.

Adrienne Marble

Submitted on March 23, 2015 at 9:07 pm

I just returned from a trip this morning and there is nothing better than GO Airport Shuttle. The price is great! It's the most convenient way to any airport. It's always on time and I am confident that I will never miss my flight. Howard took me to the airport on 03/16 and I truly enjoyed my ride. I share my experiences with GO Shuttle to everyone who offers to take me for free, I'd rather go with GO Shuttle, it's the best way to travel.Thank you so much. I'll see you soon.

Sherry Narens

32121

Submitted on March 22, 2015 at 7:23 pm

I always use GOAirport shuttle when Ictravel, and I get frequent email discount offers. In spite of clicking through the link in the email, I have never --never-- received the promised discount. The most recent time this happened was just yesterday. Extremely disappointing.

james esposito

Submitted on March 21, 2015 at 6:01 pm

Used in Chicago...Now will try Dallas/Fort Wayne

Cindy

Submitted on March 21, 2015 at 3:30 pm

It's great that you send discount promotions, but why don't you offer discounts for town cars? My husband and I live in Bermuda and frequently need to book travel from the Philadelphia airport to Delaware and then back to the airport. We prefer to use a town car, but your promo discounts do not apply.

Samuel T Aguirre

Submitted on March 20, 2015 at 10:33 am

No comments provided.

Dorothy Dean

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 3:09 pm

The vehicles have always been clean and running well. Pick up times are always withint 5 minutes of time specified. The drivers are pleasant and willing to talk. Always willing to accomodate my leg brace with comfortable seating. One time I knew a passenger and we started talking about travel & coincidently mentioned a dentist who specializes in zoo animal dentistry. Turns out the driver goes to the same dentist who has a regular practice in Milwaukee. Great ride.

Robert MacDonald

43211

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I received the email offers and intended to book for my April trip to Miami (from Airport) however I could not find the option to book as part of a 'shared van' for the approximate cost of $25.00 each way was I could last April, thus I booked with your competitor. All that seemed to be offered was 'private vans' for one passenger, above $100 one way. Too rich for me.

Fran

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Used to and from Midway without a hitch. Very good. Prompt.

Robert Becker

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 1:19 pm

You guys were wonderful about picking my wife and I up in Chicago at Ohare and gettting us back to the airport in timely fashion and safely. thank you.!!!

Eli Oriol

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Comments not provided.

Marvin Bostin

43211

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Comments not provided.

Denise Reens

Submitted on March 17, 2015 at 1:00 pm

I use Go Shuttle every time I go to the airport. In almost every instance the service has been on time and the driver competent. The airport personnel have been very accommodating and helpful. I have recommended them to others and will continue to do so. Keep up the good work.

Linda Lillico

Submitted on March 4, 2015 at 11:14 am

I rode the shuttle last night, March 3 from Terminal 2 to Rochester MN Barb the dispatcher was so kind and helpful that I am so happy I chose Rochester Direct again. I had a problem with luggage and she was very patient and caring about my dilemma. Kevin the driver was also awesome. I want to thank them and hope they can be recognized as giving excellent customer service. Linda Lillico

Kim

32121

Submitted on February 28, 2015 at 11:51 am

I don't mind using Go as they get me to the airport quickly, but the price has gone up and occasionally I have a long wait time for a ride from the airport. Also, the "special offers" don't apply to Connecticut, which is my home.

Michelle Stewart

Submitted on February 28, 2015 at 5:19 am

The only problem I see is that your local computer systems do not hook up with the national? - I could never find my reservation and had to call 3 times to assure myself it was there. I was told the data bases do not always connect. ( In this day and age why can't I put in a reservation number and have it come up in both places???) Anyway - you guys are always there and on time. Thanks.

M. C. Jensen

43211

Submitted on February 27, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Agree with C. Driscoll 02/27 comments especially about "special offers" and am curious why they don't apply in Seattle which is my city of departure.

Patricia Casey

Submitted on February 27, 2015 at 11:12 am

Thinking of using your service, I leave on the 2nd March British Airways return 16 March have friends who have used you but all claim, since all of us live in the San Fernando Valley that it takes forever to arrive home is this true?

tariq marroush

Submitted on February 27, 2015 at 10:53 am

Comments not provided.

Clare Driscoll

Submitted on February 27, 2015 at 6:02 am

The shuttle service is great, no problems there, but the emails I get are pointless. None of the "special offers," discounts or promotions are available in Connecticut, which is where I use Go Airport Shuttle.

Ken Russell

Submitted on February 27, 2015 at 2:04 am

Have been to New York over the past 5 years from U.K. and used your shuttle service every time. Excellent value and pick ups for airport always on time

George Thaxton Jr

43211

Submitted on February 26, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Pickup time was adequate and the vehicle was comfortable for the distance that was necessary to arrive at the airport I was going to for my flight. I was very much pleased and it met my expectations.

Paula Zeller

43211

Submitted on February 26, 2015 at 7:35 pm

I enjoyed my driver's Chicago accent and pointing out key destinations on the way. I would recommend that you do something to your seatbelts so people of various sizes can use them and be kept safe.

Page 4 of 5 pages ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 >