Royalty Free from Pixabay
Need a ride?
Phoenix: What to Know Before you GOPosted On: 02/03/2021
Hiking, horseback riding, upscale dining, myriad cultural institutions, shopping and more! Add in sunny skies and mountain views and you can’t beat Phoenix and the surrounding areas for a perfect destination for spring break!
Bonus for baseball fans – spring training is back! Plans are in place to start on February 27 through March 30. Check the Major League Baseball site for locations, dates and times.
Here is what you need to know before you GO:
As of January 26, 2021, the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) required all air passengers entering the U.S. to present a negative COVID-19 test, taken within three days of international departure.
- Currently there are no travel restrictions or quarantine mandates for individuals visiting Arizona from the other U.S. States.
- Face masks must be worn in all enclosed public spaces. Note that recent federal laws mandate masks must be worn in the airport and in all transportation options including taxis and buses. GO drivers and passengers must wear masks as well.
- While Arizona is no longer observing a stay-at-home order, many businesses have elected to stay closed or operate under modified hours. Call beforehand to make sure the venue you want to patronize is open.
- Restaurants are limited to a 50% capacity or less. Buffets and cafeteria-style service must be closed at this time. Masks are required unless patrons are eating or drinking.
- Parties seated indoors and out must be seated six feet apart.
- Bars which do not sell food may offer only pick up, delivery and drive-thru operations.
- Pools at hotels and resorts prohibit groups larger than 10 from congregating together in or near the pool.
- Many entertainment venues, spas, tourist attractions, parks, museums and other cultural institutions have recently reopened. Check this website for a full list.
GO offers Phoenix Airport Transportation through its private car service between Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and the greater Phoenix area, and as far away as Glendale, Flagstaff and Sedona. Drivers will pick you up in an impeccably maintained and sanitized private car and take you to your destination safely and on time.
GO promises no hidden fees and service you can trust.
We’re ready to GO when you are!
Click here for more travel tips from Vinnie Van GO.
Send comments and questions to Editor@goairportshuttle.com