Photo from GO Epic Mountain Express
Need a ride?
Colorado: What to Know Before You GOPosted On: 01/20/2021
Snow fun season is in full swing in Colorado! GO operators are up and running at reduced capacity at Colorado’s most popular resorts.
When you’re ready to hit the slopes, here’s what to what to know before you go:
Masks and face coverings that cover both nose and mouth must be worn at all indoor and outdoor areas. This includes ski lifts and gondolas. These also are required for all passengers in GO vehicles.
Lifts and Gondolas·
- Guests in lift and gondola lines must maintain six feet social distancing
- Ski parties traveling together may load lifts and gondolas at full capacity·
- Parties that are not together must have one seat between them·
- Unrelated parties may load gondolas at 50% capacity
Food and Beverage·
- Outdoor seating, grab-and-go and order-ahead dining options are available.
- Indoor seating may be limited, updated as laws allow.
Reservations and Advanced Purchase·
- Pre-purchase of lift tickets, rentals and ski schools are required. Most resorts are not selling same-day or walk-up lift tickets.
- Some areas, such as Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone are requiring reservations to ski, park or use certain passes.
- Aspen/Snowmass requires a negative COVID test result and a completed affidavit for all overnight guests
- Masks must be worn by all drivers and passengers ·
- GO vehicles are running at reduced capacity; updated as laws allow·
- New! Private ride shuttle options·
- Private ride capacities have been increased as long as guests are traveling together
You can trust GO to get you where you need to GO safely and economically. We’re ready to GO when you are!
GO offers services at these airports via our partners are GO Alpine Shuttle and GO Epic Mountain Express.
Areas served include:
- Beaver Creek·
- Copper Mountain·
- Glenwood Springs·
- Steamboat Springs·
Ready to GO? Book here: www.GOAirportShuttle.com/Reservations
Click here for more travel tips from Vinnie Van GO.
Send comments and questions to Editor@goairportshuttle.com