Purchase Sightseeing Tours or Tickets to Local Attractions
Waimea Canyon Eco-Adventure Tour
Ready to step into paradise? Kauai is literally a scene out of many Hollywood movies, from Blue Hawaii to Jurassic Park. Famously referred to as the Garden Isle, Kauai doesn’t disappoint with its picturesque scenery, lush mountain backdrops, and culturally rich stories. Check out our Waimea Canyon Tour to experience Kauai right!
This tour includes visits to several sightseeing and historical sites that shaped the history of the Garden Isle. Kauai was the only island formally surrendered to King Kamehameha I, whom is credited with unifying the Hawaiian Islands, and remnants of the islands history remain still today. The Russians built Fort Elizabeth as they dreamt of having a safe haven for refueling in the islands. This IMI tour includes stops along some historical sites such as Spouting Horn, which, according to a Hawaiian folk story, is a mo’o gecko roaring under the opening. We can’t forget to visit the several Hollywood backdrops of Kauai, such as the Hanapepe lookout which was used as inspiration for the Disney Movie, Lilo and Stitch.
Load up your cameras, take a selfie, and marvel at the beauty this island has to offer. This half day tour is a great way to capture Kauai’s beauty and get back to enjoy the beautiful sunset. Reserve you Waimea Canyon Half Day Tour with IMI Tours!
- Hotel pickup and return from South Kauai hotels
- Experience the spray of Spouting Horn Blowhole
- Connect with the past at the Russian Fort Elizabeth
- Learn about ancient Hawaiian Legends and History
- View the picturesque landscapes and gardens
- Admire the beauty of Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Take awesome photos at Waimea Canyon and Lookout
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Extra pair of Slippers/Flip Flops
- Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
- Extra change of clothes
- Bring a water bottle