Purchase Sightseeing Tours or Tickets to Local Attractions
Oahu Circle Island Adventure Tour
Pick-up/Drop from Ko ‘Olina Hotels
Want to take an entertaining and action-packed tour of Hawaii’s history, narrated by professional guides? The Circle Island Tour through GO tour operator IMI Tours will give you just that! The tour includes all Oahu's top attractions, such as Dole Pineapple Plantation, North Shore beaches, Waimea Valley, Pali Lookout, and Oahu’s famous windward beaches. Reserve your Oahu Circle Island Tour today!
The Circle Island Tour lasts a full day, and begins with a complimentary Ko ‘Olina hotel pick up from in a comfortable and stylish Mercedes Benz. The stops include the majestic North Shore and Waimea Valley, where there is a special lunch. The Valley is not only famous for being featured in several Hollywood films, but it’s also one of Oahu’s most scenic tropical valleys and waterfall.
Mountain top lookouts, secluded white sand beaches, and a drive around the jagged peaks of the Koolau Mountains are just a few things you can look forward to. Not only will you get to see the turquoise waters and white sand beaches of Hanauma Bay but your afternoon will also be spent enjoying Diamond Head beach lookout as well before being dropped back off at your Ko ‘Olina Hotel.
This tour is popular because it packs in all of Oahu’s top attractions in an enjoyable and relaxed full-day experience. With return times early enough to catch a Luau, Dinner Cruise, or night out on the town, this tour is a great way to spend your first couple of days on Oahu.
- Ko ‘Olina Hotels Pickup and Drop Off
- World Famous Dole Pineapple Plantation
- North Shore legendary surfing beaches
- Explore and enjoy lunch in the beautiful Waimea Valley
- Take in the beauty of Byodo-In temple at the foot of the Ko’olau Mountains
- Visit and enjoy the views of Oahu’s East shore from the Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout
- Oahu’s best windward and South Shore beaches
- See the amazing Halona Blowhole, one of Hawaii’s Natural wonders
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Bring a water bottle