Bright Light City Tour
Gaming and entertainment capital of the world! (Approx. 2.5-3 hours) What could be better than exploring the bright lights of the Las Vega strip in an open air pink jeep Wrangler? From the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign to the extravaganza of Fremont Street , youll see and hear why Las Vegas is the entertainment capital of the world. Bottled water included . Evening tour only.
Prepare yourself for an exhilarating adventure on roads less traveled as you explore the natural side of Las Vegas with world-renowned Pink Jeep Tours! Our tours are small and personalized seating only 10 guests per vehicle for a more comfortable, small group interactive experience. You'll travel in custom built 10 passenger Tour Trekkers, specifically built for sightseeing/off-road. Professionally trained guides escort you throughout your tour ready to answer your questions and fill you in on all the flora, fauna, geology, and history of the Southwest. Many are uniquely qualified as Certified Interpretive Guides (CIG), a distinction that substantiates their commitment to advanced learning, teaching and stewardship. One of the few companies in NV to be issued off-road permits by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) allowing us to travel to remote areas inaccessible to most. Pink Jeep has offered its award-winning guided tours for over 45 years and is known as one of the premier "must-do" adventures in the West. Sit back and enjoy the ride! Pink Jeep Tours proudly holds a Certificate granted by the Nevada Transportation Authority (NTA) CPCN#1078.1 to conduct tours within the State and complies with all State regulations including vehicle maintenance and driver qualification files.
- Duration: Approximately 4.5 hours
- Redemption Information: Once you arrive in Las Vegas, call Pink Jeep Tours at 702-895-6777 or 888-900-4480 to confirm your tour, specific pick up location and time. Hotel pick up locations vary and include most hotels on the strip.
- Departure Time: 1:45 -3:00pm
- Recommended Options: Comfortable shoes and clothing recommended.
Hats and sunscreen necessary in warm weather months.
Terms and Conditions
- Advisories: This tour does not oerate on Christmas Day.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Restriction Special Notes: Pink Jeep does not have handicap accessible vehicles.
Due to the length of the tours and the sights visited, these tours are not recommended for anyone who has challenges walking long distances.
- Disclaimer: Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Tour size minimum: two passengers.
Pink Jeep reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions. Full refund if Pink Jeep cancels a tour.
Fuel surcharge may apply.
- Cancel Policy: No refund given for less than 24 hour notice.
- Child Policy: Children under 2 are free. Those ages 2 and older will be charged as an adult. Nevada/Arizona/Utah laws require child seats (which is furnished by Pink Jeep) for children 6 and under or under 60 pounds. Children can participate in this tour.